School History

In 1953 Monsignor Francis Flaherty, the Pastor of St. Mary of the Hills Church, saw the need for a parish elementary school in which the faith and values of children would be nurtured for years to come. The school opened its doors in 1958 by the Missionary Franciscan Sisters and since then has been supported by the Parish, families and St. Mary of the Hills community to build a strong Catholic Education in our youth. 

History